Sleep with Mom

I began to squeeze bed with Mom some months ago... Well, Dad did complained insufficient space and of course not a good habit since he must learn to be independent somehow. Of course Mom cannot bear to leave me "in lurch" after several cries in the middle of the night (Cries of wanting to sleep beside Mom). So, she put me to sleep on her bed together with her... she will sing with me, play and have a short chat with me. After 15mins, she will say, "Ok, Ray. Close your eyes & Sleep.". Then I will close my eyes tight and eventually dozed off in 2 mins. Sounds easy to put me to sleep huh. But there are times where; Mom really gets so frustrated as I refused to rest but just kept playing, screaming & giggling.

Anyway, they just had new bed from Sealy Posturepedic® - since Dad's back problems had been persistent. Though am still a toddler, but I seems to know that; Mom's bed is more confortable than my own bed. Dunlopillo was their previous brand which was bought less than 2 years... (bought during Mom's pregnancy). I enjoyed sleeping on it too...

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U