Balls & Barrels



Hey, I like to play with balls... I can use my 1 hand to hold 3 balls, not because Im "capable" but I am just greedy. I prefer these color balls - from my Playskool Busy Ball Popper; I would put the balls into the Playskool Stack & Nest Barrels... pour from 1 barrel to the other. Mom sees it as a form of development skill. Anyway, she hopes to enhance the creativity side of me - to pave a good path for my future. Not sure if this is workable since all toddlers and kids will change as they enter different stages of life, but she will keep trying. Due to my intolerable temper; it should be better if I can work independently, this would be her biggest achievement in life and goal for now. Am trying to be independent and Mom is giving me a tough training on this. So far, not too bad. Am barely 2, cant expect much but in time to come, I could have been better.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U