Kitchen, my playground

Alright, KITCHEN is a banned place for all toddlers. No doubt, we have a sliding door which can actually barred me from entering; I will still make my way through because I want to stick to Mommy (since she's at the kitchen "most of the time" apart from work). Well, she can carry on doing her things while I carry on playing my things... Yeah, I will take out all (mine only) plates, utensils, particularly chopsticks which had recently became my playdoh. Uhmmm, Mom had thought me not to play with chopsticks, tap it nor throw it. So, what I do is only hold the bunch of chopsticks together in my hands..and do nothing about it. Holding 'em makes me delighted enough. Once, my maid tried to take them away from me (intention to keep since not safe) but my screaming had alerted Mom and she told the maid to leave it.


Well, Mom tried to teach me the rules in the Kitchen instead since I refused to leave. Time goes by, I know the restricted parts in the kitchen. Washing area (laundry) is another place I like as I can see birds, trees, opposite houses from the window... I like to ask "WHAT"s THAT?". With Mom around; holding on to my bolster (wz the tag) makes me feel even more comfortable.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U