Water after food



My recent appetite has not been good again. Mom specifically instructed my teacher - no milk after 5pm. So, she did wat was told and I am able to finish my dinner again; smaller portion though. In order to train myself to drink water after food, Mom either pours some soup into the empty rice bowl or a cup of water with a spoon for me right after I finished eating. Its kinda messy as am still unstable while holding on to the spoon. The water may just drip and flood the tray. Being naughty, I ended up drinking from the tray!

The consolation is, I will say "More more" to Mommy or maid once the bowl/cup is emptied. I will mumble something like thank you, ti-ti... Uhm, ti-ti stands for Aunty in my own language.. means to call my maid.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U