Upgraded Oral Care


I had been brushing my teeth day & night; a routine set by Mommy.
I will say, "brush teeth, brush teeth, brush teeth..." to Mom whenever I enter the bathroom (after I wake up & after dinner) before she even starts to settle me down.
My pigeon toothbrush & First Teeth toothpaste ----- Mom thought of changing my toothbrush soon since it has been more than 6 months... She remembered my 1st encounter with Pigeon toothbrush was not a pleasant one. She realised the bristles are rather hard even though am kinda used to it now. She is looking forward to New Mother Exhibition & Metro Expo Sale next week... paying thru nose again.

These are the few toothpastes Mom would like me to try.. should not be in Singapore though. She'll probably get from Drugstore...


Kodomo toothbrush should be good, softer...

Dun think we can find such fanciful Oral B toothbrush here...

Oral B Stage 2 Toothbrush Winnie the Pooh 2-4 yo extra soft

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U