Coming to 2 & #2

Looking at this pic, reminds Mom of how tiny I was until to-date, I had grown this "big" and tall... talk about being 2 yrs old soon, Mom gotta start to pack some of the smaller clothes into a box - waiting to give "Yee-Yee" after her big day... Well, Mom is waiting and her neck seems longer each year.

By packing the smaller clothes, Mom would know what to get for me on the next new batch of clothes... As times are bad now, she is trying to save up. So, everything is on budget except my food and milk.

Colleagues/friends are asking Mom abt #2 whereabouts... But guess this is not the right time and she cannot imagine another "me"... as am really a handful to Mom now.. Having a #2 -- Wow..., she is not gonna think about the ConSeQuences...

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U