Meticulous

So much of me "mopping" the bathroom floor; I started to clean the sliding doors, chairs and even the hall floor. Mom guessed - I watched too much of the maid (be it the previous maid.. cant be such good memory.. DUH... OR current maid's) chores of work; I started to imitate her doings such as cleaning. Probably of my fussy character, I cant stand dirtiness as mentioned before. But seems like this fussiness is getting more and more obvious. I will ask my maid to clean if the floor is wet. Things that is dirty; I would either throw away myself or I will hand it personally to the maid & ask her to throw.. No matter how tiny the dust can be, even a dot - just cannot escape my eyes. I know this is very extravagant of me but this is not coming from Daddy, folks..

Lately, my maid gets a good scolding everyday. So, what do u think? Mom used to be less calculative about tiny weeny stuffs eversince nagged by Po-Po (Mom's mother). But since she had always been meticulous; being more particular will ensure the maid does a good job and so, the inheritance does not come from Daddy alone. Even my PD commented; that I am METICULOUS and its unusual for my age.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U