Sensitive Nose?

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Ermmm... I seems to be a dog lover. I love to cling onto the toy dog. I know of some "friends" whom are sensitive to fur... especially to real dog's fur & fluffy soft toys... Probably is what we known as sinus and sensitive nose. One of my cousins has this problem and I hope she'll eventually outgrow... God bless.



Anyway, Thank God; I dun seem to have this as of now. Mom's sinus was bad when she was a child.. Now, hers is only an occasional affair. Dad's sinus emerged only in his thirties.. Sounds odd but its true. In any case, flu bug is a pain to me now. My flu comes on and off... Mom's looking at flu remedies and she hopes; my occasional flu has nothing to do with sinus.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U