Picky eater



I am gonna be or already a picky eater now.. I rather drink soups or totally skip my dinner for good... Most probably because I had the last session of milk quite late, say about 5plus. So, by the time Mom picks me up and prepares my dinner, its about 7plus in the night. I will play the whole night from the moment I stepped into the house, to bathe time, to sleeping time... Mom really have a hard time putting me to sleep nowadays... could it be the medicine? Or my cough which is giving me the discomfort? I am getting very unreasonable and impatient... Mom had no choice but to slap my backside and laps... Painful, MOM...


Well, no choice but Mom has to use soups for substitution and other foods like carrots, corns and french beans BUT just without rice. As long as no white rice... I will eat. Fried Rice --- Ooh, I love it (without much seasoning of course).

Now, Mom began to question herself --- Am I really that difficult to handle or Mom is not up to it... She will find out soon. She is trying to be patient and try out new ways to calm & settle me down. Probably, reading up some "Early Childhood" books will assist her...

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U