Diaper-changing session


During my bath time, I made a great fuss as I always fought to do most of the things myself.. This includes applying baby oil, lotion, powder on myself. I tried to stop Mom from wearing diapers for me nowadays as well. I tried to put on the diapers, of course I failed.

Come to think of it; Mom still remembered the following night after I was borned... One of the nurse came in and asked, "Have you changed his diapers?". Mom shook her head... Nurse continued to ask, "Do u know how to change?" Again, Mom shook her head...

PhotobucketWell, the nurse taught her the ropes of changing diapers... and now, Mom is of course not only an expert but she has to be fast to settle her impatient baby. Knowing that I like to put my foot in almost everything she does; she gives me the powder container (with very little talc inside) together with the puff to distract me. From there, she quickly make do the diaper and be done within seconds.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U