Cranky Baby

Most likely because of the weather, my temper has been really bad nowadays. Mom has to put up with lots of my unpredictable flare-ups over the slightest issues. From the time I woke up, to wash up, brush teeth, change into my uniform, wearing my shoes to school to leaving me at school before work, there isn't a single time when I dun throw my tantrums at Mommy. Sometimes, Mom just breaks down and dunno what to do with me. Is there really a special way of handling toddlers? Or this is really just part of growing up? Even on weekends, I will bawl for no particular reason (probably to mom only) in the car or if not during my mealtimes...

Solutions...
  • "Leave me alone" right after portioning food for me at outdoors
  • Do not "interrupt" me when I am doing something
  • Do not snatch my things away from my hand when I am holding on to it (which my maid loves to do it!!!!)
  • Explain to me why Im not allowed to do certain things
  • Allow me to learn through the hard way... if I meant to make mistakes in order to learn, so be it (my maid being over-protective, tries to stop me from doing things... eventually get a hell from me!)
  • Distractions no longer work anymore; give something which Im interested in
  • Last RESORT: Daddy will be the last person to talk (discipline) to me
Just like yesterday in the car, Mom has to give me a normal water bottle (initially is to hold the bottle only) to stop me from crying. Well, it didnt work as I insisted the bottle to be opened instead. Bottle was opened; I drank it and it stopped my crying at the same time.. I wasn't allowed to hold the opened bottle initially; since am still not good at my grips, the water bottle may topple and water would over flow.

**** Sigh ****




At the end of the day, Mom just have to spend that little effort to watch my little hands. Well, at least for that moment of peace...

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U