Corridor (to see bus)



Another way to soothe myself from crying / tantrums - Mom would carry me out of the house, walk along the corridor to see houses, moving cars, people. As its rather unsafe since am in Mom's arms, she thought by peeping through the narrow "slit" along the corridor will be much safer, but of course with Mom's supervison. Well, I can see buses stopping by, cars driving pass, people walking, cats chasing each other, babies in strollers, kids walking with their parents... Indeed, these are just normal but to a growing toddler, it is more than just exploring. Until now, Mom still wonders --- why is his son (me!) so obssessed about buses... I will run (after the bus as though) when I see the bus leaving; hurriedly flagged the bus when its approaching the bus-stop, cant wait to tap the card onto the sensor (an amount of fare will be deducted for the bus trip)...


Now I know -- that I can see buses even if am not going downstairs.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U