Insect / Bug Bite again!



Dunno why, but I got bitten again at home this time! Since am still young, I do not know how to sooth myself from the itchiness but kept scratching non-stop... Eventually, it becomes a swelling "pig hand" now. Both my hands got the same type of bite. As Mom was still contemplating to buy California Baby Calendula Cream; she applied Balsam Cream instead...



Seems good and effective as it dries up the "pus" (transparent liquid ozzing out from the bites) quickly the next day. It minimise the itchiness and gives a cooling effect. Dad asked a friend to buy from Indonesia - which is relatively cheaper. Perhaps of the weather here in Singapore; getting very unpredictable nowadays, more mosquitoes at home and childcare centres... Insect repellent is not really working at this time... The bites left some "scars" on my skin due to prolonged scratching.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U