Attention-seeker in Childcare



I turned into a nasty monster now in my childcare centre... Form Teacher complained to Mommy.. that I purposely disturb my little friends when they are drawing. I will push them to the floor deliberately as they walk... Basically a "destroyer" in the centre now, or if not in my own class.

We have a new-comer recently in my class. So that makes it 7 in our group. Naturally, the new-comer gets all the attention. According to my form teacher; I am just jealous since I am no longer the centre of attraction now. Well, I will just do all sorts of acts just to get attention from my teachers, especially my favourite teachers...

It did not cross Mom's mind that I can be this bad and come to this extent of being an attention-seeker now. I used to be very independent in the centre... Honestly, the teachers can just let me do what I want to do since am well aware of the daily routine. But am just different now. Part of growing up?

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U