School Work



Hey, I have school work too! Haa, its kinda funny when Mom found out several worksheets/booklet every month from my school bag. Well, it comprises of English Clouring, Words; Chinese, Singing, Mom's surprised as at such a young age at Play Group, we are already exposed to such study materials. Of course its a good start at young. Mom knows the competition ahead is gonna be tough as I go into Primary One.

Nevertheless; she is not gonna exert too much pressure on me. She thought I may have inherited the same character trait as her; one whom loves to read & somewhat "study"... Uhmm, not being thick skinned here but Mom does like to read & study BUT... BUT detests exams. Hahahahaaa.... Anyway, which child will love exams?!?

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U