Packing my cookies

Recently, I started to learn to pack most of my things - thanks to Mommy's constant nagging and "threats"... Hahahaa... perhaps I should not say threats but she used Daddy's name, some of my teachers' names to warn me to pack in case they (Daddy/Teachers) pop by our homes to spot him. Some of my teachers are just so kind. At times, either of them will come by to visit me (since they stay nearby or even same house block as me); just to say hello to me or during the times when Im sick, to see if I am well.

Sometimes, I will throw tantrums of course - refused to keep and even ask Mommy to pack for me. Its a very bad habit. So no choice, Mommy has to think of ways to train me up since Im growing up fast now. I am picking up things fast, be it good or bad.



Just only, I opened a new pack of biscuits and began to put them nicely into a container. Keeping her fingers crossed; Mom hopes its not only for my things that I would love to pack.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U