Doughnuts

I still have a sweet tooth - love sweets, cakes, cookies and now, DOUGHNUTS. Today, we went to Singapore Natas Fair 2010 at Singapore Expo. After Mom had finished collecting all her "homework" (for my maiden trip this Nov 2010), we went to get some Doughnuts. I chose 2 - one with the fruit Strawberry and the other with cherry jam on it. When I got home, I quickly settled down and have them happily. To Mom's surprise, I only finished the strawberry, the chocolate cream and the cherry jam. Whatever had been leftover - remnances of the Doughnuts, I didnt want to carry anymore. Its such a waste of food of course, but nothing can force them into my throat.















































That's why sometimes, Mom hesitated to buy cream cookies or anything that has filling in between the biscuits or jam on top of the biscuits/cakes/bread; because the rest of the redundant pieces like biscuits/cakes/cookies/any other snacks
WITHOUT MY FAVOURITE TOPPINGS (jam/cream) will ended up in my kitchen trashbox.

She dunno if this will go on as I grow older.. But she has to find some ways to prevent wastage of foods anyway. It is not a good practice nor habit to carry on. ****SIGH****

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U