No eating in the car!

Rule # 1: No Eating in the Car
Rule # 2: No Eating in the Bedrooms
Rule # 3: No Eating on the Sofa

These are the three rules which Daddy had laid down for me. Since I love to carry a packet of biscuits wherever I go, I have to abide to all these "regulations". Its tough though because Im too stubborn to give in to rules. Most of the time, I defy them at home (for Rule # 2 and # 3) when Daddy is not around.

But there is no way I can escape for Rule # 1- in the car. Since Daddy is driving, he will make sure I finish all my biscuits before getting into the car.. Poor Mommy has to accompany me, stand outside the car and ensure no bits of biscuits on my clothes and all before I get back to the car.. Well, I can hold the pack of biscuits unopened in the car, but I will bug Daddy - if I can eat them in the car. Sometimes both of them wonder; whats between me and my biscuits.. Yes, I have a thing for biscuits, all the delicious ones. Mind you, I know which are not-nice biscuits since Im a biscuit expert.. Ha!


Last time, I didnt know how to choose. So I will eat whatever biscuits Mommy bought for me. Now, she has to be so careful when choosing biscuits for me. Because if I dun like them, I will not even look at them.. So its really a waste of money.. Chocolate & peanut-butter cookies are my all-time favourites!

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U