Thoughts in the wee hours

Nowadays, Mom's work is getting very hectic. She gotta leave home early so as to reach Office earlier to finish her ever-piling work. She works very hard; knowing that not much will be appreciated especially so in an MNC but she still dun bother but does her part.. I would say, very much - she is very dedicated in her job. If only she is more ambitious, she would be somebody by now. Talk about the past, well - she could have done so much more and she would be very much sucessful probably.

This morning, as she was thinking about her past life experiences while waiting for the school to open in the wee hours; she had pinned all her hopes on me. She hopes that I would be "really" somebody in future... In this reality society, without knowledge and knowing more people; u could just be the small fry forever in your life.. Well, if I can make big - I will not need to slog and work so much harder.. So in short, education is so important...

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U