Sunny side up

Just now, Mom fried an egg for our maid. I saw it and asked for one too! Mom was rather taken by surprise because she didnt know I like Sunny-Side Up egg until I blurted, "EH, I love this EGG eh!! I want, Mommy!". So she fried one for me.. Initially I only scooped up the egg yolk. I didnt want the egg white since it didnt look appealing. But when Mommy said, "Since u dont eat the egg white, Mommy will eat okay, baby?" After hearing this, I said, "NO NO, I want I want to eat! Mommy cannot eat." So I ended up finishing the whole egg. Actually, it started with my "greediness" and that explains why I will finish the whole piece of egg.

So now, Mom knows how to handle similar situation. Of course at times, I will really let Mom finish the certain portion of foods which I dislike. Example, I dun like the leafy part of veggie. I prefer the stem instead since they are more crunchy. I never like fish but if I do not see them literally; Mom hid them by mixing with the rice together with more gravy, I will just eat it without noticing the taste. As long as I see greens (i.e. vegetables), I will push the bowl of rice away. So Mom has to find ways to cut up the veggie and make sure I do not see them. Troublesome eh, its worth it as long as I finish the bowl of rice readily, right.. efforts do paid off at times, Mommy!

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U