Cleaning Daddy's Car

My love for cleanliness did not diminish as I grow. In fact, it gets stronger - broom, duster & cloth became my best friends. I do not only sweep/mop the floor at home, I clean windows (locked of course under maid's close supervision), clean the toilet; I even clean Daddy's car (interior) as well. Even a tiny bit of dust cannot escape my eyes. I will always need a wet cloth and a dry one - the wet cloth to clean and a dry cloth to wipe the "droplets" away.

Today, it drizzled a bit. So I asked for both the cloths instead. But I realised - no matter how I cleaned, the car windows are still wet. I made a big fuss. Mom then explained to me; the rain had wet the exterior windows; whereas I was cleaning the interior side. That was why the window will never get dry.. Then for a moment, I stopped crying and thought for a good 5 seconds.. and realised it made sense.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U