Cant live without

No doubt Im starting to have rice for dinner now; but at times - I still try to ask for some biscuits before dinner and especially in the morning before school. I will tell Mom, "Mommy, I don't want to go to school..." and started to fuss. As it is always the same old phrase every morning (from me the moment I woke up from bed), Mom will answer, "Okay (lo)". Then I keep quiet. The next moment, I went to look for biscuits and asked Mom if I can eat. Mom will say, "Okay, then u must go to school after biscuits". That's how she coaxed me to school almost every morning. Otherwise, she has to drag me to school; I would scream to the top of my voice until the whole neighborhood can hear me... teachers who stays the same block as us; asked Mommy about my cries... she felt kinda "embarrassed"though but well, afterall there is nothing much she can do about it.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U