Satay

New Food - Satay

I laid my hands for the first time; holding a satay stick made me feel good though since everyone was eating too. I guess I should not be left out as well. I tried a chicken satay and it tasted... well well well, its marvelous my gosh! I cannot stop though, stick after stick. Until I reached out for the 5th stick; not knowing its actually a pork satay, I started to munch on it. The pork meat is "more stiff" than the chicken, so I started to show a face and didnt want it anymore while halfway through. Indeed, right after that; I told Mom, "I dont want anymore".

At the initial stage, it was a very pleasant experience but it didnt end up well though. Anyway, Mo wondered if I would eat satay again. Its a good try, eat least I get to taste all different types of foods. Daddy loves Satay and prefers Pork. To him, pork satay is softer than the chicken ones... But Mommy & myself think otherwise. She dun fancy Satay; few sticks are fine. I should be like Mom.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U