Golden Kiwi



Golden Kiwi - I tried the 1st mouth and Mom thought I didnt like it.. She was just thinking -- oh shit, rascal, u gonna waste Mommy's money again..

But I like it since it is not as sour as the green kiwi. Golden Kiwi are slightly more expensive than the green ones and sweeter. Thats also the reason why Mom decides to get Yellow Kiwi instead. The other day, she ate some green ones and find them extremely sour.

Mom cut it into small slices for me and I even eat the flash with seeds as well. She would want me to have a variety of fruits everyday so that I will have a better "bowel system". Especially so since I tend to eat so much foods; fruits will aid in my digestion as well. Uhmmmm, whats next Mom? Looking forward to the next delicious fruit.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U