The Cane

Am really getting a handful nowdays and Mom has decided to use the cane instead of getting herself all angry... Of course a simple hit on my small tiny palm means so much to her... her heart becomes heavy and dropped.. She can clearly feel the heartpain and finally understand - why do some parents deem heartpain to hit their child aftermath and does not want to see their babies suffer/feel any kind of pain.

Well, she described the pain to one of her colleagues the other day; that this heartpain feeling is very unbearable as it has some kind of guilt and regret packed with it. Of course we are talking about "hitting" our own kids... So far, Mom only asked me to stretch out my palm to let her hit. Of course I wouldnt want to do that... On one occasion, I was so rebellious that when she hit (should be so lightly since she cannot bear to do so) on my right palm, I giggled and strecthed out my left palm for her to hit as well. Since then, she knows she cannot be too soft-hearted with me.. But the funny part is, every after hit on the palm, she will "sayang" me and massage my palm where it was hit. So, I know where my Mom stands huh... Afterall, I know she really loves me alot... and very much.

Here is an alternative to palm when I used my leg to kick Mommy at times (though I mean as a joke at times, but she thought this is not the way to spoil me anyway...)

(Mini) Cane Mark on my leg

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U