Professional Cleaner

Yes, am cleaning things again. This time I am cleaning the floor diligently with a wet cloth which is actually our Table Cloth! Anyone who tries to stop me will get hell from me... I even use a dry cloth the ensure the floor is not slippery after the "mop" whereby the dry cloth is actually our kitchen mat...

Next, I clean the washing machine too since am at the same place - laundry area.



Mom does not understand why I do love to clean so much. Basically, I detest dirty places and even dirt/dust/rubbish on the floor, I will avoid walking in that area and asked Mom to re-route to another place to walk... Well, Mom thought this will be good since she has plans to train me in housework as I grow older; her philosophy is - I do not need to depend on women in future... Without them, I can still tend my own house. On the contrary, I can lend a helping hand to my wife at then.. So, isnt this perfect...

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U