Dinner @ Ikea


At first, I did enjoyed my dinner at the very beginning when we were queueing up to pay; with my eyes almost popped out while staring at the delicious fish fillet burger. When I started to much the fries, Mom tried to feed me with the Burger... First 2 mouths were fine but I puked the 3rd mouth out and showed a disgusted look... Mom tried the burger too; and gave the same disguested look to Daddy... Ok, it is tasteless - Dad said. He even commented that; its good I take after his fussiness when it comes to food. This also explains why Mom has to cook most of the dishes by herself for dinner; when she didnt make full use fo the maid. Dad may not be able to understand the logic behind.. Mom always believe; nobody is perfect... One can never produce the same exact results as the other. But to Dad; it is not the case. So, this is the difference.

Anyway, I ended up with half plate of fries with left-over fillet burger... Instead, I indulged myself into the all-time favourite Chicken Pie... I ate almost 3/4 of it... Mom wanted toeat some nice cakes but seems it had "ran out of stock"...

No doubt Mom did see alot of parents with fillet burgers on their trays... but Im probably just the difficult type that cant put up with a plain jane...

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U