Fork & Spoon

Mommy missed out this video yesterday... I was learning to use Fork & Spoon as I eat now. It was once difficult at the very beginning because I did not have a good grip of the utensils and even till now. Sometimes, I may just ended up using my own hands to eat since its such a hassle to use utensils during each & every single mealtime.

Even soups, I use a small spoon to drink which takes ages for me to finish up. So, Mom will try to train me --- by carrying me up from the highchair, in her arms... distract me away from mini spoon and eventually drinks from the cup instead. Afterall, a boy should not be drinking gently like a graceful girl. This is Mom's thoughts. Seems like Mom has became the Disciplinarian lately...


Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U