My love in bread

Photobucket

Even my childcare teachers all commented that I am 面包王子 (Prince of Bread In chinese). Well, I dun stop eating in school or perhaps I forgot when to stop when it comes to eating. Mom found out the reason as in why I love to eat bread in school but not really at home. The bread was spreaded with nice butter and peanut butter. Thats why I kept asking for more since peanut smells so nice. At home, I will not get to eat this so much as peanuts are deemed rather heaty since my body temperature is relatively higher (most babies are when they are younger, their temperature are slight;y higher than adults).


After school, I even pestered Mom to buy cakes or bread from the provision shop which is just opposite my school.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U