Cross my leg

Since a "stupid" maid from somewhere taught me how to cross leg, somehow I started to cross my legs during my milk-drinking sessions. Be it good or bad; perhaps Mom is prejudiced against her for whatever reasons but this person is definitely not cut-out to be a good home-maker. Well, the scene itself (see pix below) looks adorable though but it appears more like a bad habit in fact.

Mom tried to stop me but of course mission failed. Anyway for a boy/guy; crossing legs like such of course is still okay unless I am Mommy's little girl, guess she will be even stricter as far as my social etiquette is concerned. In any case, this habit could have been picked up in the school instead too. Speaking about this; I did picked up quite a number of bad habits from school but the funny part is; bad habits are utilised at home instead in school. Teachers are being asked --- if I did this, did that (all those bad habits) in school. But all the teachers said, "Nope, Ray dun do that eh...". Well, give them the benefit of doubt then. Anyway, Im scared of the principle, so this is probably true.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U