Standing on stool


Now, I started to take out my stool and stand by the fridge, basin, door, shelves, etc.. to take stuffs which are beyond my reach... Be it smart or silly; my maid has this tendency of putting a stop to all these actions of mine... To the extend I really detest her very much. Well, Mom is kind of lenient. She will tell the maid to stop preventing me from doing something if it does not pose any dangers... Just like example, I stand by the door to see the corridor as people walked past... Maid stopped me and I made a hell lot of noice. Mom told her; as long as the gate is locked, its fine.

Okay, there maybe some crititics to this.. But as far as Mom is concerned; this is very simple. I had been warned not to do something and Mom had explained the reason behind it. If I insist to do it without heeding her advice, I will have to face the consequences... No point stopping me to do something and ended up in a protected environment; too pampered and thats where kids get spoilt somehow... Of course, we are not talking about severe issues like playing the stove and can just jolly well leave me there to play around with the switch; this is not acceptable definitely... Another approach should be used to tackle such problem...

I like to take Daddy's lighter; and Mom told me off that very day - there wil be fire and it will burn my face, fingers, and eventually the whole house.. SO NOW; whenever I see matchbox or lighters, I will pass them all to Mommy or even my maid.

DUH... still alot more to learn.. the most difficult task in the world besides being a human.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U