Umbrella



A brolly is always very convenient whether it rains or shines (it is horrendously warm nowadays). Recently, I had learnt to put an umbrella in my schoolbag. Actually, Mom wanted to get a raincoat for me. But there is no suitable size for me though. Anyone knows?

Very often, I wanted to open the umbrella and play in the house. But Mom and Dad didnt allow and get even more agitated if I go against them. For the chines; opening up an umbrella in the house will bring bad luck. There are some who believes bad luck will occur by opening an umbrella indoors as it offend the household gods; with a misinterpretation that their protection against the "Elements" are insufficient.

Strangely umbrella is considered as an lucky item to be brought around, even on a sunny day in India.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U