Formula Drift



This is the day filled with awe, a little bit of fear and excitement. My 1st time (yeah, of course it is my first time) to watch the fascinating & colourful cars drift as they made they turns during those extreme bends. However, to Mom & Dad - it wasnt that exciting afterall. According to them, there are better ones and especially in countries with really good circuits. Well, this is just an experience for me. All I said was - "Wow, Mommy u see, smoke and fire.", "Wow, fire"... actually the "fire" am referring to is the smoke that the exhausts gave out.

IN any case, Mom didnt want me to be obssessed with many toys like cars. Dunno why, but she just didnt want me to get too infatuated in any things. To her, moderate is a good word. Of course when it comes to toys, I had never want to let go. Mom has to think of ways and plans to forbid me from over-playing... at the age of 3? Yes, forbid. She has seen many kids, played too much and at the end of the day - has no interests in learning towards the academic side. With my character, it is very hard to force me to do something which I dislike. Since am stubborn, she has to start at an early stage to cultivate the habit of reading more, learning more from books.

Hey of course, not be a bookworm. But there is always a time to play.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U