High Definition Specs?


A nice-looking special specs - used to look at pictures to have that 3-D effects, like the True HD... became my toy last night. I played with it for awhile and slept with it beside me on my bed.
The next day which is just now - I told Mom
Ray: "Mommy, tis one broken already. Jordan (my classmate) break it. I throw away ah"
So Mommy asked "Are u sure it is Jordan or you?"
Ray: "Its Jordan, Mommy. I throw away Okay?"

Mom nodded her head. But in her thoughts, she suspected it could be me. Well, I had a bad habit now. When something happens, I will use another name to cover my mistakes. Hence, Mom has somehow lost the trust in me. It is easy to gain her trust back thought since am her precious lil babe. But, she will try to correct me and tell me, "If it is you, you must not push the blame on others. U must admit". Although I know nuts about her statement, but she had repeatedly told me quite a number of times, in hope it gets drilled in my head. And I believe it will and I will understand.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U