Toilet-trained



Okay, this is gonna be kinda gross. U can skip tis if u do not feel comfortable though.

Honestly, there are no rules or procedures to toilet train a boy like me. I didnt go thru all these. I didnt have a Potty (so much about Potty HERE); we didnt get one. I have to thank my teachers at the childcare centre instead whom had trained me to ask to go to the Toilet for a PEE or POO. In the middle of the night, I refused to pee in the diaper. I will wake Mommy up just to bring me to the loo. Yes, it is quite frustrating for her but yet she felt relieved. Its not so much about cost-savings but she is surprised as she didnt put in much efforts as far as toilet training is concerned.
It could be because I was always brought directly to the adult's toilet bowl (at home) whenever there is an urge. So more or less, am already so used to it and am well aware that this special enclosed space is for doing my personal business.
I no longer poo in the diaper, not even outdoors. I would rather bear with it a while before I reach my sweet little home. I do not like public toilets unless it is as clean as my home's. Be it fussy - but good hygiene is important for young children.

Mom is unsure if this is what we usually call - the upbringing. How we are; from babies to toddlers and eventually young kids are being brought up. Truly, she is rather surprised that I actually did make do without a lot of babies stuff. I didnt have a walker, no pacifier and no potty. Good or bad but at least there is no transitional period for me to switch though... say from a walker to walking with surroundings supports; suck a pacifier and finding ways to make a quit from it at an older age; from a potty to the big bowl...
The last memory I had was - I cried when I was put in a walker at Kiddy Palace.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U