Do my own laundry



As I had seen both Mommy and my maid do the laundry before; I began to imitate them. I took my own basket of clothes, some pegs and a short bamboo stick; started to hang my own clothes one by one with pegs. This scene is really cute...

Toddlers are "busybody" by nature, and most like to act like adults.. hahahaa, Im one of them though, imitate the way Mom scolds me sometimes too. My choice of words, vocabulary usually sounds like Mom. Mom is fierce I would say but most of the times, she is soft-hearted to me. Again, thats not too good as I love to take advantage of Mommy only. Strange is, I will not take advantage of Daddy or Por-por because I know whom I can bully and yet loves me the most in this world.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U