Mom recovered!


Mommy recovered and finally back to Office again. She feels good though to be back and be hectic again with schedules and datelines! Well, she is a workaholic but yet prioritise her family first above everything.

And of course, I recovered too! Everything seems to be like a dream, happened so fast and has been a week. Still remembered that day when Mom brought me back to home after a severe fever and sore throat, I was enjoying a small piece of jelly given by my Principle. In order to comfy me, my Principle handed me a small jelly (since am sick). She told Mommy, that she wants to be my "friend" and didnt want herself to appear to be the bad guy since am always terrified when I see her. Err, I accepted the jelly and yet am still "scared" of her. In actual fact, its good because Mom thinks that the only person whom can suppress me, will be my Principle. Am not even afraid of Mommy or Daddy. I look more and more like a tyrant in the house now... Oh GOSH..

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U