Mayo & Cheese dip


I started to add my flavours to my food, such as Mayo sauce & Cheese dip. The other day, we went to Pizza Hut. I simply love the both of them. Sometimes when I see Daddy dipping his food into the chilli sauce, he will said, "Ray cannot eat yeah, LA-LA (Spicy in Mandarin)." Then I will say, "LA-LA (spicy), so Daddy & Mommy cannot eat." or I will ask, "LA-LA (spicy) ah, really ah?" and give them disbelief look or puzzled look.

Mommy wanted to introduce Tomato sauce to me. But Daddy disagrees. For whatever reason, she did not find out from Daddy but perhaps none of us eats Tomato sauce so if I ever starts, I will be the only one asking for tomato sauce in whatever food I eat next time. This should be in Daddy's thought. Anyway, Daddy seems to be forbidding alot of things - which initially Mommy fails to understand. But now, she finally does. At the end of the day, it is at my best interest and saves all the "hassles" at the later stage of my life.

Thank you Daddy! Wonderful, thoughtful Dad!

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U