Growing up soon...


As I grow older, I am more conscious of my surroundings; things around me; am able to express my wants and needs somehow. Usually, I will tell Mom "I want to play toys". So I will hold Mommy's hand and ask her to accompany me throughout... Though it can sometimes be quite boring, but Mom tries to tell herself - this is the stage now when she will never have it again, the stage when Im still so innocently cute; talking back is still not my forte yet and my occasional smiles to Mommy when she starts to join in the fun of playing toys with me.

As Im still young, am still very attached to Mommy. She wondered; will it still be the same when Iam a teenager? She had seen many examples from her colleagues. There are some Moms out there whom are already "isolated" with their teenagers (ironic part is, their kids were so sticky to them when they are much younger)...

Today, Mom came across an article that says, "Does your kid respect you because of fear?"
A kid was being interviewed and asked, "Why do you respect your Father?"
Kid answered "I respect my Father because he respects my Mother."
"What makes u think so?" Interviewer asked.
"Because I can see that my Mother does respects my Father very much as well"

Again, role modelling is very important to children. Mommy hopes to be my role model and I will still be as close to her even when Im a father myself (keeping my fingers crossed, I hope & pray so)

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U