Power puff (imitate)

Imitating Mommy - her actions, words are all very important to me now. Whatever she said, will get drilled into my brain and I'll remember them and said the same to people.

The other day, Mommy said, "Hey, you are really kaypoh (Busybody) ah". The next moment I said, "Mommy kaypoh, Daddy kaypoh". This is the effect.

Now, I am fond of saying - "I like Mommy, I love Mommy" when my mood is good or if Mommy treats me cakes and biscuits. When Mommy scolds me or forbids me to do something, I will say - "I dun like Mommy, I dun love Mommy. I like Daddy, I like lizard, I like kaka (cockroach)".


Every weekday morning, Mommy will put on her make-up before she heads to work. So, I will sit beside her and watch her at times. Sometimes, I will take her Powder Puff to play and even attempted to apply (fake powder, as if there is powder on the puff) onto my face. Now, she keeps the puff out of my sight... That is dangerous though, I am boy and if I am seen applying powder on my face... errr.... Not to mention artistes or male models of course.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U