Another Sibling

Our neighbour's daughter had just gave birth to a baby boy, premature little baby. The moment I looked at the baby, I smiled. When asked if I want a baby, I nodded my head. But when Mommy said, "Mommy brings baby home yeah, u stay with auntie (neighbour), okay..." I said, "No, (I) beat baby!" Wow, that sounds fierce. Its just plain jealousy. Mom had thought to herself; she's rather sure she wouldn't be able to "juggle" between 2 little babies, because its really tough to maintain a good equilibrium among the siblongs. Come to think of it, most parents are usually biased to one compared to the other in general.

Of course, there are also parents who really exercise fairness among their children. But somehow, parents should know, it is never easy. Mom has so many things to handle each day, I guess it should be too much for her if this is added onto her "back".

Well, things are hard to predict. Perhaps in the near future, I may have a little sister but definitely not now. Anyway, we were given a box of full month cake; marble cake. My favourite - CAKES!


Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U