MAC Happy Meal


Finally, am having my "own" meal in a box at Macdonald's. Usually, Mommy will feed me from her share; be at Burger King, Macdonald's, or any other fast food restaurants. I am also occupying a seat on my own (means I will sit on any chair like Mommy does). No more stroller by the side of the table or even baby high chair. I do not like to be confined to a small little space. So, sitting on the chair makes me feel like I am the same like everybody in the restaurant. Of course, its tedious for Mom as I would play with the cutleries, table mat, kept requesting to drink water from the big glass, silling on the table and so on.

In fact, Mommy enjoyed the period when I was in the stroller while she's having her meals. Now, its really a handful handling little toddlers like me at outdoors... She would rather stay at home.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U