Ice-cream!

Once in awhile, it should alright to indulge in some nice ice-cream... I like the icy feeling on my lips and tongue when Mom lets me have a little taste of it. Actually Mommy does not me to eat titbits or even junk food like sweets, chocolates.. etc. Despite the fact that, she knows very well this is just part of growing up, I will soon grow out of it. But still she would want me to cultivate a good eating habit so that I can have a healthy body when I am older.


So now, she has to prepare more nutritious food/meals for me. In school, she is can rest her mind for as far as my meals are concerned. The only issue earlier on was, she found out the newer teachers (new-comers) fed me potato chips twice. She had since feedback to the form teacher and now, she never see this again.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U