French Fries





As mentioned before, No more highchairs and even if I do sit on a highchair, it wun be long... I'll get impatient and try to stand up and eventually ways and means to escape from my seat... But if I am given a proper seat at a restaurant or cafe, things would have been a little bit more gentle...

My passion for fried foods... wow... no one can ever imagine. Its not good as Mom knows but it pains her heart when I was not given the food which I yearn to eat... so she relented eventually.

One of my hot favorites will be French Fries... Everytime, Mom will place them neatly on a piece of serviette; brush off the excessive salt and "blow" to cool them down; ensure they are not too hot for my body... Well,.... again, heay stuffs are heaty afterall, Mom... DUH!

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U