No more highchair

I no longer like to be trapped in the stroller or babychair anymore during mealtimes; be it at home or even outdoors... Once in a blue moon, I may agree to sit on the highchair at restuarants or fastfood chains... I would prefer to sit on the bench and feel like any grown-up kid; to have my own set of meal served in front of me and eat by myself. Very often, I will make a mess out of it. So, Mom will try to feed me as much as possible since we are in the public place... Only sometimes at home, I am allowed to eat by myself... In any case, I am eating bymyself in childcare centres, so shouldnt be a major problem when it comes to ability to self-feed.

See how overjoyed I felt when I can sit at the same level as Mommy & Daddy...

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U