As time passes by, Mom can see the tremendous growth in me... Once upon a time, I was still a tiny little baby. Then, I went through my 1st grand birthday followed by a simple yet memorable 2nd birthday... From little cries to babbles and now, simple short phrases... I started speak not only English and Mandarin (Chinese Language) as well. I used numbers in English but start from "Two Three Four Five Six... etc" and the "One" in front just didnt come out from my mouth. Mom thought perhaps, I depend on the teacher/mentor whom taught me to read after her "One", which I ended up starts with "Two"...etcIn Chinese Language, I used 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...etc. Catch this video attached above. Seems be enjoying numbers very well indeed.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U