I love my milk

Not sure if this is out of fun or do I really love my milk so much... Last weekend, we went to buy milk powder. Right after payment, I stopped the cashier from putting the can of milk powder into a plastic bag. I yelled at the top of my voice, demanded to take the can of powder by myself... So throughout the whole journey from the shop to home, I was carrying this can of milk powder... Imagine the pairs of eyes staring at me, all amused by the sight of it, cant help but to giggle at me. Of course they must be wondering - why did this weirdo Mommy allow her own son to carry such a heavy can of milk powder...

Anyway, Mom chose to let me have my way rather than leaving me bawling on the streets, yelling for milk and at the end of the day Mommy get herself all frustrated and upset for nothing...


Looking at me as I made my way back home; having this "gigantic" can in my arms happily... dun think Mom will ever bother the critics from the public...

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U