Flashcards



The flashcards which Mom had bought finally came to a good use. I started to get "addicted" to it. Every now and then, I took them out and showed one card after another to Mommy. Actually, I am not attracted to the pictures on the cards but rather the alphabets. Everytime Mom placed the card with picture facing up, I will flip the card back to the alphabet side and place them on the floor. So does it mean I will be a man with words of wisdom.... Wahahaahaaa...



Anyway, Mom started to speak proper clear English to me. She will not say no to correct me but rather speak the right pronounciation or correct phrase after me; irregardless if I had pronounced it wrongly or used the wrong word... This is what she had learnt from one of the parenting books. By saying "No, it should be..." will discourage a toddler like me. By speaking the right word over and over again to me; eventually it will go right into my mind, stored in a "hard disk drive" for good correspondence with people. Hope this provides some good advice to the Mommies out there.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U