Javier's house

Mommy took leave from office yesterday and we went out with Aunty Sammi again... Yeay! (Childcare Centre closed for Teacher's Day). The next closure will be on Children's Day.

Well, of course I had a great time with Javier at his place. We played toys together and I can see Javier gave in to me very much... Probably because Im too cute to resist... Hahahaaa... Aunty Sammi had a part in this. He kept reminding Javier to give in to me and willingly; Javier did it. I feel ashamed though or perhaps Mom does. I didnt really give in much and Mom thought I should learn to share more. Seems like, I am not that "self-less" afterall and even with my own parents; I sometimes do feel reluctant to share; example my delicious biscuits...


I rode on Javier's mini car.. Initially he wanted to ride with me... but because he was being taught to share his things with friends, he rather took a box full of lego and sat on it instead (pretend the box of lego is also a mini car). As I "rode" through the house, Javier followed from behind by "riding" on his own lego box, pushing his feet to and fro in order for the box to move like a mini car... Mom was touched by this scene, by Javier's selfless character whom she knows deep down inside... that he resembles just like his Mother as well. This explains their deep friendship.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U