Happy Teacher's Day!

Get This from CyArena.com
Today is 1st Sep 2009; my 1st Teacher's Day. A day for us children to thank all the teachers, not only in Primary / Secondary / Junior / University; but I would like to thank all the childcare teachers in the world - whom had taken good care of us while our Mommies/Daddies toiled hard in the outside world. It provides security to all the working mothers/fathers; they can be assured we are in good hands.

Mom used to feel very upset; when she left me (hardheartedly) crying in the childcare centre as she left for work. I did not allow anyone to carry me or even come near me. I would cling close to Mommy. Now, I still want Mommy to accompany me into the centre; stay with me for a 10 min or so... Then I will bid goodbye to Mommy with a nod to acknowledge my understanding that; she will fetch me in about 12 hours right after she knocked off. I started to enjoy the teachers' company. Whenever she comes to fetch me; I will be seen playing with Teachers happily. At least now, she can set her mind at ease in the office.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U